Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL) has recently announced the CSL Recruitment 2023, inviting applications for Workmen Posts. This recruitment drive aims to fill 300 vacancies for various trades on a contract basis. Interested and eligible candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can apply online from 14th July 2023 to 28th July 2023. If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to work in the shipbuilding industry, this could be your chance. In this article, we will provide you with all the essential details about the CSL Recruitment 2023, including eligibility criteria, application process, and selection procedure.
Vacancy Details of CSL Recruitment 2023
Cochin Shipyard Limited has released 300 workmen vacancies. The vacancies are given in detail. The below table contains the trade name, category, and the number of vacancies. Check Cochin Shipyard Workmen Job vacancies here.
|A||Fabrication Assistants on Contract||UR||OBC||SC||ST||EWS||Total|
|1||Sheet Metal Worker||3||11||6||1||–||21|
|B||Outfit Assistants on Contract|
|3||Mechanic Motor Vehicle||4||1||–||–||–||5|
Non-refundable application fee of 600/- (plus bank charges extra) must be paid online through Debit card / Credit card / Internet Banking / Wallets / UPI, etc). No other mode of payment shall be accepted.
Applicants belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC) / Scheduled Tribe (ST) / Person with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) are exempted from payment of the application fee.
The selection will be based on the following stages:
Phase I: Objective Type Online Test – 30 marks
Phase II: Practical Test – 70 marks
Important Dates for Workmen Posts 2023
The online registration dates are given below. Interested aspirants can follow the given dates and apply accordingly. The detailed Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2023 notification advertisement is available here. Check the below article.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 14/07/2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 28/07/2023
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 3 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates.
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
- The upper age limit shall be relaxable for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) & Ex-servicemen as per the Government of India guidelines, subject to a maximum age of 45.
- Workmen (All Trades):
- Candidates should have passed SSLC and ITI – NTC (National Trade Certificate) in the relevant trade.
- Minimum 3 years post qualification experience/training in the relevant trade.
How to Apply
Candidates can follow the given steps to apply for the Cochin Shipyard Jobs 2023.
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the official website www.cochinshipyard.in.
- Click Career 🡪 CSL, Kochi, and proceed to the online application link.
- Online registration starts from 14/07/2023 to 28/07/2023.
- Candidates first register themselves on the web portal.
- Register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Login using the registration number and password.
- Fill in the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Verify the same before submission. Pay the Application fees.
- Submit the Online Application.
- Take a printout of the Application.
Can candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwBD category apply for CSL Recruitment 2023 without paying the application fee?
Yes, applicants belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC) / Scheduled Tribe (ST) / Person with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) categories are exempted from paying the application fee.
How many vacancies are available in CSL Recruitment 2023?
Cochin Shipyard Limited has released 300 workmen vacancies for various trades.
What is the last date to apply for CSL Recruitment 2023: Workmen Posts?
The last date to apply for CSL Recruitment 2023: Workmen Posts is 28th July 2023.